jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Nathan Sykes



Age:  18
Date Of Birth:18/04/93
Hometown: Gloucester
Star Sign: Aries
Favourite Food:Spag Bol, Chinese, Soup, Roast dinners
Height: 5ft 9ish
Eye Colour: Green/Blue
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Band: Boyz II Men
Football Team: Manchester United
Favourite Animal: Cat
Favourite TV Show as a kid: Saturday show (BBC)
Recent TV Show: Match of the Day!/Britain’s Got Talent
Favourite Trainers: Converse
Status: Single
Dream Woman: Kate Thornton
Random Fact: He’s the tidiest member of Wanted

Likes & Dislikes

  • I like it when… I’m sat at the piano randomly playing and singing songs.
  • I love it when… it’s snowing cause I get the day off school.
  • If I could rule… time and space I would actually feel like Doctor Who!
  • If it was the end… of the world, the last song I would listen to would be End of the Road by Boyz II Men!
  • If my name was… Harry Potter, I would show Hermione my wand!
  • If I was a girl… I would try to understand the obsession with shopping and shoes…
  • If I could have… the power to be invisible… The possibilities would be endless.
  • I hate it when… Manchester United lose!!!!!
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario