jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Siva Kaneswaran



Age: 24
Date Of Birth: 16/11/1988
Hometown: Ireland
Star Sign: Scorpio
Favourite Food: Shepherd’s pie, Brownies, stew
Height: 6ft 1
Eye Colour: Brown (tall dark and handsome)
Hair Colour: Black with a few ginger hairs
Favourite Band: Switchfoot
Football Team: Manchester City or Bolton
Favourite Animal: Dog
Favourite TV Show as a kid: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Recent TV Show: Family Guy
Favourite Trainers: Y3 Yoji Yamamoto for Adidas
Status: Has a long-term girlfriend
Dream Woman: Beyonce
Random Fact:
Siva is one of eight siblings

Likes & Dislikes

  • I like it when… chocolate melts with butter.
  • I love it when… I am in front of my ma’s fire.
  • If I could rule… the world I would clear every country’s debt.
  • If it was the end… of a movie in a cinema I would wait for the credits to finish.
  • If my name was… Kumar I would be confused (His twin is called Kumar).
  • If I was a girl… I would be one hot girl!
  • If I could have… one wish it would be to travel into space.
  • I hate it when… ….. I miss some hair when shaving my face (and ass)
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario