jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

Thomas Parker


Age: 21
Date Of Birth: 04/08/1988
Hometown: Bolton
Star Sign: Leo
Favourite Food: Indian, Italian
Height: 5ft 10
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Band: Oasis
Football Team: Bolton Wanderers
Favourite Animal: Parrot
Favourite TV Show as a kid: Rosie and Jim
Recent TV Show: The Inbetweeners
Favourite Trainers: Reebok
Status: Single
Dream Woman: Kate Thornton
Random Fact: He’s the tidiest member of Wanted

Likes & Dislikes

  • I like it when… i’m writing music and playing my guitar.
  • If I could rule… the country, i would make tax zero.
  • If it was the end… of the world, i would hide in a bunker.
  • If my name was… Liam Gallagher, i would be cool.
  • If I was a girl… i would go into the girls toilets and find out what they actually talk about when they go in there in 2s,3s,9s.
  • If I could have… just one day with John Lennon.
  • I hate it when… i’m bored.
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario